Interviews are usually conducted in the following way:
1. Briefly introduce yourself (tell your full name and your major)
2. Tell the topic you are going to discuss
3. Introduce the person you are interviewing: say his or her name and designation (or profession)
4. Ask questions and receive answers from the person you are interviewing (about 5 minutes)
5. Participate in the conversation actively
6. Finish the interview with the words ‘Thank you very much for your time’ , or 'I appreciate you time. Thank you very much' to the person you interviewed.